Monday, September 21, 2009

"Is ThatYou Tim?" oil on masonite, 6x6" sold

okay! so I've been gone. It has been a very busy summer here. Our niece Emma got married on our property and our time was captive trying to get the 5 acres ready for 200 guests. It was a marvelous event but now I am "back to business".
This images is of a wonderful man we met at his art store in Astoria, Oregon. I have already painted his partner so it was only fitting that he show up.
A lot has happened this summer. I attended my, gasp!, 40th high school reunion. Not spectacular in of itself except I went to my 20th and hated it. Why go back one might ask. Well I'm sure glad I did. Not only did I have a marvelous time, I have reconnected with some of the most amazing people. I look forward to their emails each and every day. What did we do before the internet?

1 comment:

Scotty said...

love it!!!
Scott