Sunday, May 01, 2016

Drift, oil on hardboard, 6x6" $99

Okay! so it has almost been one year to the day since my last post. Believe me, I am well aware. First we got a puppy. She's a Leonberger (Google it!). That was April 8, 2015. Then we got the bright idea to buy a new place and sell our house, 3 studios and 5 acres with 25 years of  STUFF. Start cleaning out now people.  Seriously. It was awful. On top of it we bought a house that was built in 1892. It had been "remodeled" but not in a good way. We had it gutted. We moved in before there were faucets....My point is, painting just fell to the way-back-burner. I am finally feeling comfortable with all the change and back at it. 
Now about this painting. Blogspot changed while I was away. Images are loaded differently and "presto", all the color changed when I dragged and dropped. Somethings shouldn't be messed with. 
At any rate, we now live with lots of windows and about 180 degree of salt water. It seemed appropriate the the first piece back would be  WATER.

No comments: