Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wow! I'd have to say at this point I'm very impressed with all the painters that have been doing this a while. The painting is easy, plugging it into your daily life isn't.
That said, this piece had me conflicted. I hate the idea of doing things that seem to follow other artists. However, I've been wanting to do this image for a long time so I'm discounting anyone else's impression and marching on.
The little love seat sits in our also little living room. There are 3, count them, 3 lap blankets. I'm not even sure how that happened. However, someone is always grabbing one so I can't seem to change the dynamic. The life of a confirmed pack rat.

1 comment:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

a beautiful image; it is your technique that makes it original; your vision.

http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress/