Monday, September 08, 2008

"Bittersweet" oil on masonite 6x6"

click on image to bid

I'm back.
First let me say I had a marvelous trip. Nothing that anyone else would find special but any time I get to spend that much time with Ross it is wonderful.
Second let me say that the title of this piece has nothing to do with the image. My big Tom Cat, Mr. Magoo has gone missing. He was visited and loved often when we were gone, but not let out. Today was his first day outside in 2 weeks. It's not a new scenario. However, it's night time here and we've been looking and calling for quite some time. No sign of our awesome Magoo cat. He came to us as a stray. It's a VERY long story but let me tell you, that cat owns me. Hopefully I'll have good news tomorrow.

3 comments:

PAT MEYER -- said...

Sorry to hear about Mr. Magoo. Hope he comes home. Back to this painting-what Drama! Wow!

trailbee said...

Cats own us.We live in the foothills of NoCal and took in a couple of strays, which eventually wandered off.We also worried about coyotes, and bigger cats, and finally gave up hope.They will wander upwards of three to six to twelve motnhs.I have no idea what goes on in their heads.Nice to see them back, though.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I'm going backwards here, so I knon he came home. I am owned by a cat too, and the one time he escaped and stayed out all night I was so upset. He came back :D
Your portraits are alive.